Terms and conditions
By participating in “Home Fest Dhaka Interior Designing Competition”, participants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- HFD reserves the right to publish the winner's first name and country of residence on www.homefestdhaka.com for 30 days after the declaration date.
- By entering the competition entrants:
- confirm that all information provided by them to HFD is correct and that they meet all eligibility criteria for the competition;
- agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
- agree that should they win the competition, their names and photographs may be used by HFD for promotional purposes.
- All entries must be received via the entry method noted in promotional material and messages for the competition. Entries submitted by any other methods will not be accepted.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash alternative.
- HFD reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any part of it, for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value and HFD's decision in this regard is final.
- HFD takes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in any communication method used by entrants, or for entries that have not been received before the closing date. Proof of online posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The prize will be communicated to the winner via the contact details provided. Proof of posting by HFD shall be deemed to be proof of delivery.
- HFD reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter, or amend the competition at any stage due to events beyond its control.
- HFD excludes any liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition, or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- HFD will ensure that the information collected from entrants for the purpose of this competition will be kept securely and in accordance with The Right to Information Act 2009.
- Entrants’ personal/organizational information will not be disclosed to any third party (apart from sub-contractors directly involved in administering this competition and to award the prize). By entering this competition entrants, consent to their information being used by HFD and its sub-contractors for the purpose of administering this competition and to award the prize.
- Entrants are entitled to see the information about them held by HFD at any time. Entrants are also entitled to change and/or delete such information.
- This competition is subject to the laws of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- This competition is organized by and the promoter is HFD a project of Windmill Advertising Limited, at Ocean Tower, 5th Floor, Cha-73/2, North Badda, Dhaka-1212 and any queries or complaints about this competition should be addressed to HFD Hotline at +88 096 12300 400 Ext. 114.